SPIDERCOOL FREE 30-DAY TRIAL PROGRAM
Trial Program Details
This program is infinitely better than a money back guarantee. Because we don’t get any money until after you try it, and only if you decide to buy it. And there is no fine print, no gimmicks and no high pressure sales. Here’s the deal. SPIDERCOOL offers a free 30 day trial of our product under the following conditions:
1. First time customers only. One system per customer.
2. USA end users only.
3. Standard single or dual nozzle kits, used for their intended applications.
What is a standard kit? Standard kits are user-installable and configured to fit most small to mid-size vertical or horizontal machining centers.
Here’s how it works:
Fill out the form at right, telling us what machine & control you are interested in trying the SPIDERCOOL on. Or you can give us a call at 888-324-2700 if you prefer. This form is NOT a commitment to purchase.
1. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding your machine, application, or if your machine does not meet our trial criteria.
2. We will then issue a 30 day evaluation certificate, clearly stating the trial terms, and what the price will be if you decide you can’t live without your SPIDERCOOL.
3. Issue a purchase order that clearly states “subject to unconditional 30 day right to return without cost”, and reference the evaluation certificate number on the PO.
4. We will normally ship the system within 2 weeks via UPS Ground. You have 30 days from when you receive it to give it a test drive and make your decision.
5. After shipment, we will send you an invoice clearly stating, that subject to your acceptance, payment is due within 10 days of completion of the 30 day trial period.
6. If for any reason you do not feel that SPIDERCOOL is worth the investment, simply return it, tear up the invoice, and owe us nothing.
7. If you decide you don’t want to be without SPIDERCOOL, just pay the invoice.
This trial program provides complete risk reversal for our new customers. We take all the risk so that you don’t have to. We are an ethical company prepared to ship valuable goods with no guarantee they will be accepted or paid for. We’re confident, but prudent. As such, we reserve the right to deny any trial based on our opinion of credit worthiness, business ethics, suitability of our product for your intended use, or ability to properly install it.